We take a look at celebrities who got busted for traffic offences.
Speeding seems to be the easiest offence one can get these days as cars get more comfortable by each production. We’ve put together a list of celebs and Public figures who have found themselves on the wrong side of the law. 1. DJ Sbu has been arrested 4 times for Speeding & DUI among other traffic offences in 2007, 2012, 2014 and 2015.
2. Singer Donald Moatshe was arrested in 2013 for Speeding.
3. DJ Tira was arrested in May 2011 for driving at 170km/h on the N1 North Highway in the Midrand area.
4. Gareth Cliff in 2012 was arrested for speeding after being caught driving 182 kilometres an hour.
5. Julius Malema, leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters, was charged with reckless and negligent driving after he was arrested in December for driving at 215km/h in a 120km/h zone.
6. Itumeleng Khune faced charges of reckless and negligent driving after being caught driving 173km/h in a 120km/h zone in January. He was ordered to perform 10 hours of community service.
7. Motsweding FM DJ, Mzwandile Dick Moalusi a.k.a DJ Papa was charged with DUI and failure to render assistance to the two people who were killed in a culpable homicide car accident.
8. Actor Siyabonga Twala saw himself on the wrong side of the law after he failed to wait to receive his R1500 fine for speeding.
9. Afrikaans singer Steve Hofmeyer was charged with reckless and negligent driving and for exceeding the general speed limit for driving 169km/h in a 80km/h zone.
10. Actor / Singer Anga Makubalo a.k.a NaakMusiq was arrested in 2013 for Speeding and DUI